General Multijet Mileage

Currently reading:
General Multijet Mileage

rubadub80

I have been considering a Bravo Multijet for some time now. I currently drive a 2001 Brava JTD (non multijet) and have been very impressed so far.
A garage near me has a 57 plate Bravo Multijet Sport (150) at a very reasonable price, pics look immaculate and has full leather and 18 inch wheels. Mileage is 134k with FSH.

Anyone know of these engines doing high mileage without many issues?
I do 15k a year at the moment and if bought would intend on keeping for a few years.

Also, would this model have a DPF? any DMF issues?
Any info would be a great help.

No DPF on almost all 150 Sports (heard of one or two rare exceptions). Engines generally bullet proof but DMF issues are not unheard of in early life - mine replaced at around 40k

...however you will have to replace front suspension droplinks, drive shaft, egr valve, peeling leather steering wheel all before the car is 4 years old and under 70k.

OH....

Cheers for the reply guys.
Good news about the DPF, bad news about the DMF. Was hoping it'd be better made than the VAG one.

Was just curious as I will probably end up getting a Bravo, but for the time being i'll hang onto my Brava. The Bravo i was considering was a 57 plate for £3,900 with FSH and 134k on the clock.
If it was cheaper with the mileage i'd be more interested, I do 15K a year so in 2 years i'll probably struggle to get 2k for it.

Back