Mudflaps, whats best?

Currently reading:
Mudflaps, whats best?

I

iwan_canobi

Hey all, as above really, Im getting sick of washing my car only to get that horrible spray off the dirty roads that come with winter as soon as i leave my driveway! Anyone got any mudflaps that they recommend and price/availability? I had a quick look on ebay but all i could find were ones with massive FIAT badges on them, im just looking for somethin low key for winter thanks :)!

iwan_canobi

They make little difference to be honest, other than to rust the wheel arches where they have to be drilled to fit the flaps.

I've never understood the logic behind the mudflaps. Drill a hole to fit? As RR says, rusty arches!

Standard Bravo flaps are actually quite subtle so have a gander on ebay - usually some up for grabs on there.

wolfraceinsy.jpg

Dec '97 1.8GT / 131,500 miles
Current Status: Running Well

I have them on my car i put them on last week, and used the original bumper screws on the rear and fitted the front ones onto the platic arch liner. but they dont make any difference really.

Ah, i didnt realised all that was involved, and if there is little benefit then i doubt il bother! Thanks for your help!

iwan_canobi