General Mud flaps - easy enough to fit?

Currently reading:
General Mud flaps - easy enough to fit?

Basiclly the flaps fit on the outside of the bumper flush with the edge and u the use the U bolts to the attach the flap to said bumper. U really cant go wrong as they fit the bumper like a glove and the front ones are even more easy.

you certainly dont need a picture to fit them.

Basiclly the flaps fit on the outside of the bumper flush with the edge and u the use the U bolts to the attach the flap to said bumper. U really cant go wrong as they fit the bumper like a glove and the front ones are even more easy.

you certainly dont need a picture to fit them.

you say the fronts are easy but ive a feeling from one of the earlier posts that they wont fit now :(
cause i have skirts...not offered them up yet

you say the fronts are easy but ive a feeling from one of the earlier posts that they wont fit now :(
cause i have skirts...not offered them up yet

Well yeah ok then you might have a problem then, i dont have skirts so didnt have the worry. Back ones are easy peesey though.

Rears are on and look dead smart. But fronts are nothing like, tried modifying them but cutting them took all the strength out. Does anyone know if a set of fronts for a car with skirts are available?

This is one of the easiest Stilo jobs to do I fitted universals to the front by bolting them to the arch liner and fastening it back, they fit like a glove. The rears are Stilo Multiwagon ones fitted in the usual way with the U clips they look good on an MW.

This is one of the easiest Stilo jobs to do I fitted universals to the front by bolting them to the arch liner and fastening it back, they fit like a glove. The rears are Stilo Multiwagon ones fitted in the usual way with the U clips they look good on an MW.
I know its an easy job but i wanted oem ones. I did the rears in 10 mins but the oem front mudflaps do not fit a car with factory side skirts. So im asking wether fiat did a set of original front ones for a car with factory skirts. As i doubt universal ones will look as good...or maybe they will, i dont know. Have you got a pic?

Last edited:
Hmmm things are going wrong now, ordered the mud flaps from MSC, for delivery to my office as no one would be at home to recieve them. Waited fore the 2-12 business days delievery etc....still not got them!

Emailed Mark at MSC about it, he gave me the tracking number which says they were delivered and signed for on the 8th December!!!!!!

Well they were not signed for by me, and certainly have not been delivered!

Does anyone have any recomendations on what I can do?

All carriers should store the printed name (so you can read it).

I successfully claimed against a carrier once because the driver didn't give the parcel to the person named on the label (but the thief did at least have the decency to sign his own name before walking off with it :D)

All carriers should store the printed name (so you can read it).

I successfully claimed against a carrier once because the driver didn't give the parcel to the person named on the label (but the thief did at least have the decency to sign his own name before walking off with it :D)

Well crisis over, looks like the postie managed to get the wrong office! Now have said mud flaps.....now just need to find time to fit them!

finally got round to posting mudflap pics

been on ages but forgot to put the pics on here

:)

081220081227.jpg

081220081224.jpg

061220081198.jpg

081220081219.jpg

081220081220.jpg

081220081225.jpg

081220081223.jpg

081220081222.jpg

Last edited: