Moving to the Marea's spiritual successor!

Currently reading:
Moving to the Marea's spiritual successor!

J

Jason Osborne

It was a sad day when I sold my 130 HLX last October, but after a brief (and expensive) move to Renault I have purchased a new shape Croma! I toyed with the idea of a Stilo multiwagon but only having 115 Bhp on tap didn't sound like too much fun, plus the rear end isn't the most attractive! But luck was on my side and I managed to find an immaculate 06 plate Croma mJTD 200 Prestigio, from a dealer who was willing to take the French bus off my hands in part ex. The Croma is even more of an underrated/unknown car than the Marea was, it's better equipped than a beemer and with 200 Bhp on tap it's no slouch either! It has the 20v version of the Marea 130 lump, that's fitted to the flagship Alfas. I averaged 44mpg on the brisk trip back from Essex. I still plan to have another petrol 20v when funds allow, but for now I will have to make do with this anonymous street sleeper :O)

I almost went for a Croma, until my boss agreed to up my allowance for the company car which allowed me to get the '07 1.4 T-Jet 150.

Mark.
New Bravo (B2) 1.4 T-Jet Active 150, silver, 57 plate.
Council estate lad.
And proud of it!
A battle of wits with the unarmed is no fun!

Member of the Guild of Experienced Motorists. Lapsed.

Jason, you should of stopped in for tea, i live in essex :)

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Next time m8, be good to catch up! Was all finished and heading home by 9am (drove up through the night). Coming up to London couple times this year so I'm sure we can arrange something :O)

Sounds like a plan buddy

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery