Moving abroad and not shore what to do with my Cinq?

Currently reading:
Moving abroad and not shore what to do with my Cinq?

mate personally, if the missus said i could buy a scooby i would be in the same possition as you, lol its a lovely car and i wud wanna take it with me but the costs and stuff, but would you be coming back to use it? if not then i would break it or sell it either or lol all depends how much you could get for it!

Break it up and sell me the rear abarth apron,im desprate for one and with a little bit more work it'll look how i want it to.....Trickers:yum: :yum: :yum:

what are you taking with you on the move, how are you shipping it, and with what shipping line..? also where in aus is it being shipped to?

i work in shipping so i could have a look at what we can do shipping wise and cost... with the possibility of shipping the cinq t'boot in the same box, and then having just the one shipment!

your not the only one mate ;) but im talkin 2yrs lol creat to aus is £2500 and you can fit 2 cinqs in them :| worth it me thinks

take the cinq :D id rather it, just cos it will be wierd, it will be so small compared with other cars probably? and bright yellow :D

and scoobys are slow, they just sit there eating :bang:

Scooby.jpg

:p

Im not untirely sure if they are exactly the same, but they should be similar....

Anyway, I researeched getting my Cinq to NZ, and its not allowed as it hasnt passed their frontal crash tests.

its really strict, even cars of the same model can be refused if they are the wrong year (like a 92 Impreza is a no-no, but newer ones are :confused: )

Back