More delay for my 500:(

Currently reading:
More delay for my 500:(

LOL, we best not get into personal stuff.... I still cannot beleive their attitude and my mates expression when they said what they did.... I just hope some poor sod doesnt end up with my lemon car:( I shall move this thread soon to the garage section so peeps can see to avoid SGM Fiat.

Well, only other local Fiat franchise is Westover group... Ive had experience with them before and they were fair if a little impersonal, but the guys in Salisbury seem friendly, as they helped out yesterday I think its fair I go to them. Id like to use Scrogg, but hes a fair way off and if things went wrong with warranty work its nice to keep the same dealer I feel.

I have just read this entire thread in disgust. What chance do Fiat have when the customer is treated in this way by the dealer. I feel for you Nuova, I really do. You asked yourself a question earlier on "what happens if something goes wrong"? Well it will because it's a Fiat so you had better have a really good relationship with a dealer if you go ahead.

No matter how hard I keep looking at a GP or a 500 my experience with dealers has remained shocking for over 4 years, time to move on I suggest.

Last edited:
Bit of an update, Fiat CS are paying the £200 price increase for me, which is nice. A letter to the MD of Fiat has been sent, detailing the whole SGM grief, and praising Westover:)
CS state I should try and get compensation from SGM Fiat, I said I doubt Ill get anything and he agreed as they are impossible to talk to properly... so there you have it, SGM dont even treat Fiat CS properly.

Nuova, that is good and well deserved. Be assured that your smug salesman will not be feeling so smug this weekend however it pans out !

Last edited:
Back