Monster Energy Nitro Rc Car

Currently reading:
Monster Energy Nitro Rc Car

Lol got a bit bored over the weekend and decided while drinking a can of monster on the way home. Need a Monster Energy Nitro shell. Bought some stickers of ebay and sprayed my EVO X shell

DSCF8767.jpg

DSCF8763.jpg

DSCF8770.jpg

The one thing i can say about R/C's been great
Is that you can learn the basic's about mechanical things how things work etc

And Its really easy when you cock it up to just press the imaginary reset button and off you go (ie when you crash really bad its only a few broke parts and nothing else or you learn alot better by mistakes)

RC' offroading is great
Unlike Cars which should be clean
RC's Should remain Dirty :)

Ziggy

I've been into RC cars off and on for a few years. Used to have a couple of Tamiya TT01s but sold them when I got a proper car.

Got back into it last year. Bough a Tamiya DF02 buggy kit which I ran over the winter and then got a HPI Trophy 3.5 (nitro) which made for some excellent bashing over the summer until I bend the chassis. Took almost 2 months to get a new chassis but learned alot about how it worked when I had to completely rebuild it :)

Last edited:
I used to be really into RC car's, and thanks to this thread I've found what looks like a pretty neat club that I'm going to check out this sunday :)

I haven't raced in about 12 years :cry:

Might have to dig all my stuff out of the attic and see what condition my batteries are in LOL! Ive still got:

Schumacher cat 2000 95 team spec
Traxxas Rad 2 - converted to truck
Traxxas TRX1
Frankenstein of various Traxxas parts (used to know someone who was sponsored I somehow got a lot of his hand me downs :D )

No doubt I'll be off the grumpy thread after I tell SWMBO that my plans are to stand in a field watching toy cars zip about for all of sunday morning :slayer:

Back