General Mod Me Lads

Currently reading:
General Mod Me Lads

JMBPUNTO

awrite, i hae a standard punto 3dr elx 2000 and was just wondering what SMALL mods i could do just to make it look a little better. I dont have the money for alloys yet as im at college lol and the windows are gettin tinted next week so... any suggestions? I know u guys are good :slayer:

awrite, i hae a standard punto 3dr elx 2000 and was just wondering what SMALL mods i could do just to make it look a little better. I dont have the money for alloys yet as im at college lol and the windows are gettin tinted next week so... any suggestions? I know u guys are good :slayer:

Simple little things like colour code the mirror's and door handle's and just remove the bump strip on the side, thats a couple of cheap ones :)

any pics of your car mate ?

Il get a pic up soon mate but I need to clean the car and people will laugh, at its light blue colour :L :yum:

my car is light minty green but a jst put sum alloys on it nd no one laffs now. i understands u dnt have the money for alloys yet but they will also make the colour look abit better sum how

Followed a guide and remoed the badges. Easy Success
But I took one side strip off and felt S**T as there is like a rough bubble texture under and the paint is chipping ! :(

remove rear wiper.

only takes 10 minutes and all you need is a gromet from halfords or some where like that (around a £1)

you could also tint your rear lights :)
(y)

Hi thanks

I was thinking of getting leather seat covers and getting the bit on the door dyed black , painting the whole dash black and then getting the centre fascia, plastic bit around the handbrake etc and speedo cover and inside handles all done electric blue , what do u think ?

Cheers
jB

dunno exactly what your car looks like (upload a pic as everyone else said) but there's a few subtle mods you could do, like i did which improve the looks greatly, smooth side, debadge, colour code mirrors, spray rear lights black (have a look at a few of my guides)

Back