Technical Mobile call volume on Uconnect

Currently reading:
Technical Mobile call volume on Uconnect

Dean500

Hi guys when I paid my mobile up to the Bluetooth the volume on a call is very quiet. I can have the radio on day volume 18 and i can hear it at a normal level of volume but if i them go to phine and make a call via the Bluetooth i can hardly hesr the person and have to put it up to max around 30to still hear them quietly,. I have unpaired the device and re-paired and makes no difference. The previous phone i used didnt do this so i find it very strange. Anyone know if theres any adjustments to the system i can make. Thanks

Hi guys when I paid my mobile up to the Bluetooth the volume on a call is very quiet. I can have the radio on day volume 18 and i can hear it at a normal level of volume but if i them go to phine and make a call via the Bluetooth i can hardly hesr the person and have to put it up to max around 30to still hear them quietly,. I have unpaired the device and re-paired and makes no difference. The previous phone i used didnt do this so i find it very strange. Anyone know if theres any adjustments to the system i can make. Thanks

Does adjusting the volume of the phone make a difference?

Similar to your problem but possibly unknown is that the SAT NAV voice volume is separate to the radio volume. If you adjust the volume when the lady is speaking then this does not affect the radio volume. However adjusting the radio volume when the sat nav is not talking will have no effect on the sat nav volume.

The traffic alerts are the same. When the alert is in progress then adjusting the volume will only affect the alert volume.

Once these are set then they remain as set unless you adjust them again when either are active.

I think this is also true for the phone volume, but it is most probably based on the phone handset volume setting so I think you need to adjust that as well.

Thanks for the reply ive tried everything and everytine i get in the car and it pair's the volume is low so I have to whack it up to 38 and still struggle to hear, as it happens iam returning the mate 20 pro cos of this and the fact it crashes so will see if the system works as normal when I pair my old phone again

Sent from my CLT-L09 using FIAT Forum mobile app

Update: so I've reconnected my old phone and everything back to normal and working at normal volume. So definitely the new handset.

Back