DSC_3337-W1000.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) mk2b Sporting 16v..

OK!

Debadged grille came, had a lot of trouble fitting it and ended up cutting a whole for the bonnet catch to go in. It's only visible if you're looking up from about a 1 foot off the floor, and it's black, so hard to notice.

I love it!

DSC_3494.jpg

DSC_3493.jpg

Comments?

Cheers! Pleased I made the effort, well worth it

Looks so high in the second pic!! Would love to lower, funds may allow it in the future... we'll see.

ohhhh exactly the same 1 and exactly the same problem, although im wayyyy lazyer than u and just screwed it in and u cant tell at all lol but u have to screw it in slowly so the plastic doesnt break, im surprized mines lasted 6 months but its still going strong! and yeah man im asking my isurance about lowering just 35mm to see what they say, with 15s u really need that wheel arch lower! looks a bute tho(y)

Cheers just painted the calipers red today as its been a long time coming too.

Next thing I really want to do is have a play with blacking out these lights inside, need to get a spare set from somewhere in order to do it though.

Cheers just painted the calipers red today as its been a long time coming too.
Oh dear. Someone's spent too long in Halfords this weekend... ;)
It's a bit cliched isn't it? If it's the Sporting red, it's okay, but if it's bright... Big no no. Should have just done it black ;)

Next thing I really want to do is have a play with blacking out these lights inside, need to get a spare set from somewhere in order to do it though.
The headlights? Taillights? Interior lights???

Oh dear. Someone's spent too long in Halfords this weekend... ;)
It's a bit cliched isn't it? If it's the Sporting red, it's okay, but if it's bright... Big no no. Should have just done it black ;)

The headlights? Taillights? Interior lights???

Eh you're just jealous. And the hammerite was on offer - £5.99 ! So there!

Its not the sporting red, as you'll see tomorrow, however it is a nice red and its extremely subtle because I dont have massive calipers.

The wheels needed a good clean anyway so was worth doing just for that. When you see them you'll love them

Pics up soon im off to bed

DSC_4387.jpg

DSC_4389-edit.jpg

Just a small update to let you know I still own the car... :p

Just yesterday ticked over 39k. They're piling on now... :(

Got serviced in November with a clean bill of health, nothing on the MOT at all.

Still looking to get some pressed plates, and even thinking of lowering (as the resell values of these cars is so little anyway! - may as well do all I want..)

oooh are they Ferrari Carbon Ceramic Brakes ;)

on a serious note it does look nice i love the 1.4 it actually has a claim the sporting badge unlike the 1.2

if the ride is anything like our Mk2b HGT then please don't lower it your spine won't thank you (your chiropractor might though)
other than my random drivel about what a car should be very nice example and very tidy

Back