DSC001519.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Mk2 Punto ELX.

Introduction

Thought I'd show you all my baby, all criticisms welcome, but please be nice if you can, its a work in progress and is also my 1st car.

Standard front, but will be fitting eyebrows when the weather clears up

De-badged/ removed bump strips

New HU & painted instrument surround

Painted center console

Lockwood door sills

So... what do you all think?
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
looks gd mate, have u any sealant or summat on the inside of it

i did, put some silicone in there to make sure its nice and sealed, but its not essential. just wanted to be sure. also used some masking tape to hold the wiper motor cable down to reduce the chance of it making annoying noises.

i got 4 more grommets which i will be putting up for sale in the classifieds in a sec too. let me know if anyone wants one.

got 2/3 decals so far. just waiting on the "neverbeen" one so will be sometime after xmas. wont fit em till i get em all to work out where i wanna put each one down the side of the window. thinking taz punto on the bottom, then evil monkey then neverbeen on the top. will have to see tho.
also got my osram nightbreakers today... but wont fit em till i get out to change my sparks and clean the throttle body.

got impatient and fitted my osram nightbreakers today between family visits. not seen them on in the dark so couldnt see any real improvement, but will find out for sure when i go out in the dark next. near side is a pain in the rear to do tho. stupid fuse box.

Back