Uno Mk2 Breaking

Currently reading:
Uno Mk2 Breaking

Due to eBay's 4-day Free Listing for Easter, I've re-listed a few more bits!

I've got more bits to go on, so hopefully will do them in the next few days. I've also lowered the price of some bits, including knocking them down to 99p start prices...

I listed a few more bits over the weekend, and also bumped the price down on some bits I had listed before...

The front wings are now £19.99 each, although I'll do the pair at £35 if anyone is interested?

Was wondering why he is breaking an Uno and so hectic about it....getting married!!! She not an Uno fan??
Ha-ha.
:bang:

Lol, no she actually liked that Uno!

Luckily we both have an interest in older Fiats, and Land Rovers, otherwise we'd sent each other round the bend!

I'm trying to shift the parts quickly for two reasons; I could do with the cash and there is no point in holding onto loads of parts for a car I don't have!

I'm all about keeping spares, but I'm not planning to get another Uno any time soon, and there are more important/relevant things I can use the space to store (like more Panda parts)!

I stuck a few more 'new' bits on, like a complete rear axle (brakes rebuilt 10k miles ago), and also re-listed loads more (dropping some prices) over the weekend.

I have also just listed:
-Headlining
-Carpet
-Under-Carpet Insulation/Soundproofing
-Bulkhead Insulation/Soundproofing

ALL AT 99p STARTING PRICE... 7 day listing, and if they don't sell I'll take them down the local dump next week!

I have also just listed:
-Headlining
-Carpet
-Under-Carpet Insulation/Soundproofing
-Bulkhead Insulation/Soundproofing

ALL AT 99p STARTING PRICE... 7 day listing, and if they don't sell I'll take them down the local dump next week!

These parts are now FREE if anyone wants them!

I've also re-listed a few more bits on eBay, bumping more prices down!

Alright Edster,

I`ve been an ebay buyer & seller for about a decade now, I use it mainly for buying & selling car stuff, I`ve got 3 bits of advice for you fella, please dont be offended :)

1. Prices: always look at the prices of now & new parts your selling, when checking, click the "List As" tab (below your postcode at the top of the page) as "P+P Lowest First", then undercut them. Also, click "Completed listings" on the left of the page & again, click the "P+P Lowest First" tab, the ones that have sold have the prices in green font, that will give you a realistic idea of how much to expect & what price to undercut your competitors at.

2. List things as an auction with a buy it now option, many people, myself included, will click the "Auction only" button to remove irrelevant listings (see #3 below to see why) & so will never see any of your "Buy It Now" listings.

3. You`ve done a lot of your listings as "Uno/Fiorino/Tipo" for some reason, the thing is, the Uno has very little in common with the Tipo (Its a completely different car), so you run the risk of A. selling stuff to a Tipo owner that wont fit (who may then leave you neg feedback, forcing you to refund in full, loosing you the postage cash), & B. Winding up Tipo owners searching for parts by making them look at your (wrong) parts! I find "Roachford Tyres" & LED sellers particularly irritating for this, literally listing 1000`s of alloys for every different model of cars (often listing things that wont actually fit, like £1500 worth of 18" alloys "to fit" a Fiat 126:bang:)... Its a pet hate of mine...

Anyway, good luck mate! (y)

I still want the roll bar kit & the screen, but I`m still too broke! :cry:

Last edited:
I won't get offended at advice mate!

As far as checking prices go... As I was listing large quantities of different parts, I just didn't have the time to search each and every item to find out the going price, and some won't turn up results anyway, as most people breaking a car just seem to put a car breaking ad on, and don't actually list the parts individually. Granted this means some parts might be found cheaper elsewhere, but on the other hand some items I have sold way under value...
Also I learnt from the start, that starting items at 1p is just not worth the hassle, especially as I try and set the postage price as what I think the actual postage cost is, so not including packaging!

With listing styles... I take the cheapest option! I put <£1 items on auction listings, as they are free, and higher priced items on BIN unless there is a free listing weekend. I understand your view, but I'm not paying out when I don't need to!

The Uno/Tipo/Fiorino thing... as you may have noticed all my listings are done on a template, for ease and speed, including the title. When I started listing the items I had been informed that most of the parts were the same across the models, then I gradually found out that fewer parts were. However some parts are still the same. As I've edited or created new listings I've knocked that off some of the titles.

What's your offer on the roll bar? :cool:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
eBay's just done a free-listing weekend, but a bit of an unusual one! Instead of free auction-style listings, it was free Buy It Now listings...

So... I've re-listed loads of bits, on Buy It Now listings.

As usual I can do postage discounts on multiple buys...

Another free listing weekend on eBay!

I've been re-listing a few things today, and will hopefully get a chance to put more on tomorrow.

I've dropped the prices on a few more bits, and tried to lower the P&P charges as well (although the post office bumped it up a couple of months ago... :mad: )

I can offer postage discounts on multiple items, and I can deliver items as well.

If you need anything, or even if you just like stockpiling spares (always worth it when you drive a 'rare' car), please have a browse!

http://search.ebay.co.uk/?sass=eam_enterprises&ht=-1

Back