P3230012.jpg

Uno Mk1 Uno Turbo

Introduction

Just a few piccies as people keep asking me to take some.

I fitted a tisher today as for some reason the prev owner took it off :confused: ahh well.

Also ignore the wheels, the 15s on the rear will eventually come off... just need to get a 18mm socket to get the locking bolts off of the car the fiat wheels are on :p

P3230012.jpg
P3230013.jpg
P3230014.jpg
P3230015.jpg
P3230016.jpg

Its dirty cause I havent bothered to clean it. but yes, the spots on the drivers door are rust :rolleyes:

and heres a little video of it and the digi dash :p

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19580&cat=500&ppuser=2007
sweet:D

I love though's unoT grills with the fog's in:cool:

I thought all turbo cars have a dump valve of sorts? (most td cars and that have plastic bosch ones) our saab has a std bosch plastic one, and at wot at 6k change gear its pretty damn loud:devil: although it ain't std in the engine department:)

I think we also have the same wheel as you too, can't remember who make them, but they are like that but 17", nice and wide

ahhh love this car. Drives so nice, and boosts so well!

as for the dump valve, basicly, he took it off as it was a **** one and was causing bad running problems. also, he's getting old now and thinks they make a car sound like a bus lol

digi dashes were only available on mk1 uno turbos and were an optional extra. personaly, i think they are the dogs, and ever mk1 UT owner should fit one! lol. they were never available for the mk2 cars.

Dunc

Tasty :yum:

So, have you thought of an asking price yet? :p

Bushboy said:
Its keeping the fiat 13s. Mainly because it looks stock, plus the ride is alot less harsh with some meat on the tyres (y)

The digidash is great :D love it :p As for the DV, its so much better with one heh TISSHHHH :D

Really nice car mate (y) its true what biz said once you sell an UT you always wish you hadnt lol Thought you were finding it hard to run and insure one last time??? Try Brentaker insurance for a quote if you need insurance on it there number is 01792650933 and they are really good mate.
ps what DV is that? looks the same as Duncs
:cool: F R O $ T Y

Cute iccle turbo Car (y) And Digidash RULES :worship: It's the very essence of an 80's hot hatch. Lots of people take their DV's off to get that rally chatter sound, I think it's stupid myself.

Back