Styling mk1 sporting project

Currently reading:
Styling mk1 sporting project

bigjeff69

hey peeps quite new to fiat and the forum im the proud owner of a mk1 sporting in broom yellow my prevous cars have been the ford hot hatches xr3i's rs turbos etc and no quite a bit about them but nowt about the sporting's so all help would be greatfuly recived. i grab myself a steel with my first fiat 69k 2 owners from new full service history all mot's,tax discs and original handbooks and in really good condition inside and out for £575 taxed and tested but im in the dark with the simple things like what alloys will fit...where to get a good kit etc its currently competly standard apart from the headunit and would like some help getting started. firstly does any1 know where i can get a sporting alloy in good nick as one of mine is buckled badly and a new parcel shelf as a start cheers big_jeff:D:D

eBay and classifieds section on here. With the alloys the mk1 and mk2 are different. One has pcd of 98, the other 100. Can't remember which way round it is though. Wobbly bolts would fit either to any car though.

nice did'nt realise there was a classified section on the site cheers what aftermarket wheels will fit the mk1 any idea's? iv had a look on ebay for the oringinal sporting wheels but not much luck as there too far away and not many will post and the one's that will have seen better days so was thinking the price id pay for a full set of sporting's i could get a nice set of aftermarket's

Can easily get some decent aftermarkets quite cheap. Have a quick search, I know the pcd, offset etc has been posted for the mk1. The just check that on any aftermarkets! There may even be a guide in the guides section to fitting wheels

Last edited:
Back