Technical MK1 PUNTO ELX Cabriolet Workshop manual - where do i get one?

Currently reading:
Technical MK1 PUNTO ELX Cabriolet Workshop manual - where do i get one?

MattyB_UK

Hi gang!

Just recently (last night) purchased my N Reg Punto Cab for a bargain price!

I've bought a load of stuff from halfords to do a basic service..(i.e. fuel, air, oil filters, sparks, leads, oil etc)

The Haynes Manual says that it doesn't support cabriolet or 1600 engines!
Anyone any ideas on where to obtain a servicing manual?

also - the engine is @ 78000 miles - anything major I should be concerned about (it's been serviced all the way up to 73000 miles - don't know if the cambelt has been done)

matt

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks guys. What should I be looking out for (potential problem wise) on this Motor?

It's had the standard brake pads, rear suspension bush changed etc -i think the front suspension needs doing as it feels a bit like riding in a go-kart at present!
Funnily enough, the stop light came on today so I checked the brake lights and the n/s one was out but the light then flicked off 3 mins later and the light was working again? Bad Earth or loose connection? Where should I start looking?

get on ebay i got a disc for my cab for 8 quid covers all mk1 puntos and has all the wiring diagrams

Hello

I live in darkest southern Spain and I am fairly desperate for a 1.6 Punto cabrio workshop manual. Can you help by selling me a copy of your CD?

Thanks in advance.

Richard [email protected]

Ciao

Vivo nella Spagna meridionale più buia e sono abbastanza alla disperata ricerca di un manuale d'officina 1.6 Punto cabrio. Puoi aiutarmi vendendomi una copia del tuo CD?

Grazie in anticipo.

Richard [email protected]
Hi, at least you found that manual for the punto cabrio? I need it to. Can you help me?

Back