Mito

Currently reading:
Mito

Re: Move over Abarth

Mover over Abarth? Hardly. Mito is already ugly from the front, but this is HIDEOUS!!! Look at that air intake! WTF!!???
I do like the badge that sits outside the shield! Nice.
I used to be a huge Alfa fan loooong before Fiat but these days I simply couldnt give a sh...ellfish about Alfa Romeo. Sad but true.

It will look better in the flesh, I'm sure. MiTo is a bit marmite really.. However, it will have stunning performance. 240bhp in a 1200kg car. (y)

And the suspension design is much improved over the Punto, mind you it wants to be given how much more the MiTo costs..

That aggressive but cheeky face on Autoblog is wonderful. I think it's a real improvement on the standard Mito, which I anyway rather like.

That aggressive but cheeky face on Autoblog is wonderful. I think it's a real improvement on the standard Mito, which I anyway rather like.

I agree, its definitely an improvement on the standard one. I really don't like the chrome headlight surrounds on the standard cars, body coloured looks much better.

New pictures...

Attachments

• 090223_ar_mitogta.jpg
    090223_ar_mitogta.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 090223_ar_mitogta_1.jpg
    090223_ar_mitogta_1.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 19
  • 090223_ar_mitogta_2.jpg
    090223_ar_mitogta_2.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 35
i actually dont like the look of that... :yuck: i love Alfa looks yet i cant seem to love that, even if i saw it in the flesh... :(

Back