Alfa Romeo Mito - Leicester

Currently reading:
Alfa Romeo Mito - Leicester

Anyone in Leicester area

They have a new left hand drive Alfa Romeo Mito in Highcross shopping centre at the moment

Looks much better in the flesh than the pictures
Alfa_Romeo-Mi.To_2009_photo_08.jpg

Alfa_Romeo-Mi.To_2009_photo_09.jpg

Last edited:
liking the side shot, it is growing on me considering at 1st i thought it was awful compared with other alfas but now looks much better like the white 1 mostly though

i thought there were 3 options for the light surrounds; chrome, black and colour coded.

i'd choose black personally, unless it was a black car then i'd choose colour coded.

Its a lovely car but heres the crunch... the dash has this weird feature that looks like lava flowing all over it in fake carbon fibre. If you have black seats its also black.... but if you want red and black seats which of course you would the lava bit is red!!!! It looks absolute puke, and if you ant blue and black seats the dash is even worse in blue.
Its enough to put you right off and I just dont understand Alfas thinking here. Got a brochure from them off the website and its very posh, but thats where the dash pics were. The one I sat in had black all over but its just too dark IMO.

I dont think its for kids at all, kids buy Citroens and Vauxhalls...:)

your extreme brand bias is amusing on a daily basis, but it makes you look silly.

how many teenagers would you expect to see buying a vectra, zafira, signum, meriva or antara? the agila maybe, but its mostly a granny car. fair enough the corsa and astra are popular with kids, but that isnt all of the vauxhall range, only a very small part of it.

how many teenagers would you expect to see buying a c3, berlingo, c4, any of the picassos, c5, c6, c8? fair enough the c1 and c2 are popular with kids but that isnt all of the citroen range, only a very small part of it.

is it your aim to look biased and narrow minded, or does it come naturally?

Jug, youre a nob... you know exactly what I meant and how many kids buy Alfas FFS?
Youre the most objectionable person on FF, I dont know why youre even on here tbh. You slag Fiats off at every opportunity and generally come across as high and mighty and a know all dork.

Jug, youre a nob... you know exactly what I meant and how many kids buy Alfas FFS?
Youre the most objectionable person on FF, I dont know why youre even on here tbh. You slag Fiats off at every opportunity and generally come across as high and mighty and a know all dork.

i thought you meant what you typed. maybe you should type what you mean?
that is what the rest of us do. its a system that works pretty well.

please enlighten me; what does "kids buy Citroens and Vauxhalls" actually mean?

the mito is designed to be an alfa for young people. it will be a first alfa for most people who buy one. it is a grande punto with an alfa badge, so its for the same market as the gande punto which is predominantly young people. that is why it has pricing and styling and options to suit young people rather than the typical alfa customer.

i do not slag off fiat vehicles at every opportunity. fiat are one of my favorite brands.

my contribution to this forum is considerable, so i do not think you have earned the right to question my presence here.

i do not feel the need to hide my competence. if it makes you feel inadequate that does not mean i am a "know it all dork", it simply means you are insecure. i can not be held responsible for your inadequesies.

if you continue to type utter crap it only makes it easier for me to make you look stupid. stop giving me so many easy opportunities or accept that i will continue to do it.

Last edited:
i thought there were 3 options for the light surrounds; chrome, black and colour coded.

i'd choose black personally, unless it was a black car then i'd choose colour coded.

black light surrounds - £127.66
colour coded surrounds - £85.11

Yep colour coded would be better :D

saw one the other day...

Thats a Brera S very nice

Back