mitcar convoy

Currently reading:
mitcar convoy

yes it is the same services for north/south then we can follow grandeJ from there as his satnav woman is better, mine lies to me :(

haha somebody didnt get lost :nerner: and knows where tescos is :p

lmao, see you there mate (y)

its official, ryan and i will be at donnington park at 9.30ish... ish being key word.. i always late :(

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you excited yet Jamie? :D

pink bits turned out kinda red... i gotta try again tomorrow me thinks.. i want pink hair to match my car!!!!!!!

hehe, im getting excited!

there shall be thrusting at mitcar :D ;)

for any and all london side using the M1, chas and pete among them, 7.30am at the sainsburys petrol station dome roundabout watford, straight up to j15a to meet stu and whomever he gathers for 8.30am, then onto what ever junction (23,23a,24) everyone else is heading to for the final grouping

I wondered what happened to the OP - his thread, yet no input into the convoy, lol.

for any and all london side using the M1, chas and pete among them, 7.30am at the sainsburys petrol station dome roundabout watford, straight up to j15a to meet stu and whomever he gathers for 8.30am, then onto what ever junction (23,23a,24) everyone else is heading to for the final grouping

hows that sound for a slice of fried gold?

bringing a big box of plastic cups, plates, cutlery as well, if anyones doing the cooker thing....

so the convoy starts in london with you lot, progresses up the country until the last pit stop at donnington park where us stragglers join for the final blast to the abbey.

sweet :slayer:

hmm if you going up the M1 we may see you on the way then :chin:

Doubt it will be the biggest convoy to date though - that was to Brooklands a few years back, starting up in Wigan with wimmy/BOO crowd and working its way down to Surrey - around 40 to 50 cars I reckon, haha, stretching over a mile long on the M1 :slayer:

I could meet you donington services. It not that far out my way. Will see what time I wake up. I'm sure to have someones number although I have changed my phone recently :eek:

hows that sound for a slice of fried gold?

bringing a big box of plastic cups, plates, cutlery as well, if anyones doing the cooker thing....

I'll be at the Watford meeting point (Sainsbury's Petrol Station) to meet Jai and Pete for 7.30am. Love going to Fiat events - hate getting up in the morning! And Jai, I'll be bringing the Uno. You might have trouble keeping up with me ;) :p

I'll be at the Watford meeting point (Sainsbury's Petrol Station) to meet Jai and Pete for 7.30am. Love going to Fiat events - hate getting up in the morning! And Jai, I'll be bringing the Uno. You might have trouble keeping up with me ;) :p

we'll see you there then im going up with pete, and yeah i hate the getting up in the morning bit but i supose its all ok coming too my first event too meet people have a laugh and look at some cars:D

Well we're going the back way there, as its an area we know well (looking to move around that area very soon)!

So we'll see ya all there.

Back