mitcar convoy

Currently reading:
mitcar convoy

what about people going down, they'd have to double back on thier selves. there must be somewhere just off 24a to meet up. like a freaking layby or something! lol

edit: actually that might work.. its only like a mile away lol.

how do we think of that? anyone fancy it?

donnington services is an off the motorway services, so coming north or south its all the same place.

and we wouldnt have to get back onto the m1, you can get on the a50 from there and to calke abby.

so?

Last edited:
how long will it take to get from services to the site do you know? cos im not sure 30 mins will give enough time for people to get there.. say hello.. hang about waiting for lost people or people running late and then set off and obviously hang back for the sei's and cinqs! and then get there..

Us southerners wont be using the M1 so I would have to go past the place to come back lol :(

Jai, your killing me :cry: im gonna have to be up at 6am to get the the sainsburys

http://snipurl.com/1p23v

thats LONG!

and?:p get to there for about 7am, burn up to junction 15a, 45-60 mins, depending on what chas is driving.....15a to calke abbey is about 60-70 mins so say 30mins at 15a services to collect a group, relieve bladders, cool radiators, then head out.....

cmon, organise the one for j24, enough people are getting off there. donnington park services, right off the motorway. i will be there around half 9 if nobody else there by 10. im going :p

I'll meet you there Jamie if ya want.

According to AA route planner it takes 20 mins to get from donington park services to Calke Abbey, so if anyone wants to meet up we'll be at services for 9:30 then leaving at 10, address for services is

Donington park services
J23a (M1)
Castle Donington
Derby
DE74 2TN

am i right in thinking its an off motorway services so dont matter if you going north or south, you still use same services?

if so me and ryan will meet you there too, but if it aint.. ill just see everyone there :p

im really bad for getting lost you see, so id rather follow someone else :( lol

I'll meet you there Jamie if ya want.

According to AA route planner it takes 20 mins to get from donington park services to Calke Abbey, so if anyone wants to meet up we'll be at services for 9:30 then leaving at 10, address for services is

Donington park services
J23a (M1)
Castle Donington
Derby
DE74 2TN

see you there mate (y)

oli will be with me (again) lolll :p

am i right in thinking its an off motorway services so dont matter if you going north or south, you still use same services?

if so me and ryan will meet you there too, but if it aint.. ill just see everyone there :p

im really bad for getting lost you see, so id rather follow someone else :( lol

yes. but. we are all heading north so it wont matter :)

see you there kay, try not to get lost, im relying on bulldog :p

you might be, but im going south..

you north m1, i south m1..

i live ABOVE you in the country.. i north.. you south..

you will be going up m1 north.. ill be going down m1 south.

will it be the SAME services.. or is it 23a m1 north/south. or is it off a roundabout off the m1, so dont matter what way you going, up or down, you still goto same services.

understand? :p or shall i speak slower.

bloody southerners :rolleyes:

HELLO!? i'm hardly local!

oh and i dont have satnav :)

i'll be leaving in a few hours, better not get stuck on the motorway anywhere :rolleyes:

yeah but she got poo directional skills lol.

just remember to get off at j24 lol, because there isnt an exit at 24a on the m1 south. (y)

for any and all london side using the M1, chas and pete among them, 7.30am at the sainsburys petrol station dome roundabout watford, straight up to j15a to meet stu and whomever he gathers for 8.30am, then onto what ever junction (23,23a,24) everyone else is heading to for the final grouping

hows that sound for a slice of fried gold?

bringing a big box of plastic cups, plates, cutlery as well, if anyones doing the cooker thing....

for any and all london side using the M1, chas and pete among them, 7.30am at the sainsburys petrol station dome roundabout watford, straight up to j15a to meet stu and whomever he gathers for 8.30am, then onto what ever junction (23,23a,24) everyone else is heading to for the final grouping

hows that sound for a slice of fried gold?

bringing a big box of plastic cups, plates, cutlery as well, if anyones doing the cooker thing....

sounds good to me. were all meeting at donnington services. half 9 to 10,

Donington park services
J23a (M1)
Castle Donington
Derby
DE74 2TN

see im a retard, i wrote 24a in my earlier posts. it doesnt exist.

but kay you still need to get off at 24 lol.

so see you at 23A!! :p

Back