Mitcar convoy from around j21

Currently reading:
Mitcar convoy from around j21

Im up for Tibshelf Services! Just had a look on google maps going from their to Hardwick Hall, would we be going back on the M1 and then back down half of it or going the back way? I guess it also depends on the main meeting point?

As already said the main meeting point is being discussed, it is best if everyone meets there to convoy in. (y)

Dom

Due to my commitments with the Events Team i won't be convoying up with you guys as i'm likely to be in the area about 2 hours before most of you lot. So i'll see you guys at the meeting point, and then the entire group will convoy to the main hall.

Due to my commitments with the Events Team i won't be convoying up with you guys as i'm likely to be in the area about 2 hours before most of you lot. So i'll see you guys at the meeting point, and then the entire group will convoy to the main hall.

I thinks that's gonna be the easiest thing for everyone to do anyway, chances are people will probably see others on the motorways anyway while driving up there

Sam

Okay, seeing as everyone is dying to know where the meeting point is!

I'll release it here before it's updated on the main post.

Meet us at the Young Vanish Inn at: The Hill, Glapwell, Chesterfield, S44 5NB from 9:30am and we'll convoy into Mitcar 2013.

Dom

Back