mist washer jets

Currently reading:
mist washer jets

G

gonzalo

hi

Has anyone fitted the citroen/peugeot mist washer jets to the bravo?? I need to ask a few questions.

Thanks

i've got a set of mist jets on mine, but Sly Si gave them to me i've got no idea where they are from. I'll ask him about them.. what is it you need to know?

Check out the mod ding tab at the top, there is a guide including part numbers :)

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

the ones i gave jords where from the new bravo just need to cut a little bit with a hacksaw to make them fit perfectly.

the other option is peugeot 206 washers they ok but they smaller for the hole so you have to have to make a holding bracket other side of your bonnet which can be a pain the back side.

if in doubt, give it a clout

are they any good these spray mist jets? are they were having? i mean standard ones have 4 tiny holes in anyway and you get 2 shots from each jet over the windscreen.

i personally think they're better but i wouldn't go out of my way to buy some.

If your ever at a scrappy or someones got some for free then yeah take them and get them on.

my standard ones just sprayed two lines accross the window, and i had to wait for the fluid to run down the window before i turned my wipers on otherwise only the top half of the window got cleaned. Now with the mist sprays a quick shot covers all the windscreen immediately so yeah they are definitely better.

i fitted the citroen/peugeot mist washer jets but i cant make them spray the windscreen. the washerjets hit the bottom of the windscreen, near the wipers. I wonder if theres anyway to regulate the washer jets.

thanks

I have pug/Citroen mist washers fitted i think they are ace compared to the standard bravo ones!

Kris