Miss December's replacement will be................................................ .

Currently reading:
Miss December's replacement will be................................................ .

Correct Rob!

They announced on Friday the 1.6 125PS petrol with the Powershift gearbox(read 6 speed DSG) start production next month.

Now I will agree that it isn't as handsome as some cars but crickey nothing drives like a Focus. TheBoss(Mrs T) has insisted we get a Titanium so I get all my toys and in an eye-popping colour, Mars Red, which is really orange with a very pronounced gold flake in it :smart: It's ordered !

I am a very happy bunny because the Leon was the best compromise car but the Focus was just perfect .

steve119 said:
JUDAAAS lol :p ;) seriously as long as you're happy mate :)

I love my Fiat(especially after driving this sodding Golf for 3 days now) but there is no more luxury version available and I need more space now we carry our Grandson about(have you seen howBIG isofix childseats are.

Mine is being built in October(no date yet but confirmed build) so no delays for me woohoo!!!!

Needed something to cheer me up since Miss December's transformation into a paperweight.

Back