General Mileage.. What's your cento done?

Currently reading:
General Mileage.. What's your cento done?

Mines a 97 Cinq Sporting on a P, got it in December last year at 49,000 backed up by all previous MOT's and other paperwork supplied. I looked at my mileometer today and noticed it was just over 55,000, so I reckon by December again I would have done 56,000.

I keep expecting it to go wrong, but it just goes and goes, its had a couple of things go, but when I got it I thought that it would be a constant amount of fiddling every week, but not so, I would easily say its the best and most reliable car I have ever had!!! :)

Some people might laugh and snigger at it, mainly due to its size, but I get great MPG, cheap tax, and cheap insurance so I am the one laughing!! (y)

Last edited:
93 Cinq - just under 20 000 miles - every MOT to prove it too :cool:

Lives in Central London - once a year for a big treat gets to go outside the M25

93 Cinq - just under 20 000 miles - every MOT to prove it too :cool:

Lives in Central London - once a year for a big treat gets to go outside the M25

Mine came from london, which made me think why it had only 49,000, and all of its MOT's and a big wad of garage bills were from there too. It makes good reading, you can tell the previous owners didnt know much about cars as nearly all bills and reciepts tell you that if it needed it doing/fitting, then it was, no matter what the cost was.

Back