General Mileage of your Cinq/sei?

Currently reading:
General Mileage of your Cinq/sei?

foxyemx said:
Oh yeah the families Sei Abarth has done 13k, its a 2001 plate and had 3 owners! :)

Ar, so the Sei's a family car, i noticed it in one of your pics and thought you must own 2 centos :D

What does an 899cc Sei/Cinq sound like at 90k miles? I've seen some old Pandas which sound like chainsaws, do they sound like that, or do they still sound like new? Out of curiosity RallyCinq, why do you have the 899cc, is it a daily runabout? I can't really understand why you'd have an 899cc Cinq when you could have a 1.1 Cinq/Sei.

41,000 miles, V reg 899cc Sei SX

X reg Sei sporting

23 203 miles, i got it in october and it had 20000 on the clock.

Mines done 51k, engines done about 16k less. Quite low for a 98 Sei. Owned the car for over a year and still not done 10k in it.
I think Emily from Clubcento may win the highest milage Cinq, i recall it being quite a large number.

The Ugly Duckling said:
Out of curiosity RallyCinq, why do you have the 899cc, is it a daily runabout? I can't really understand why you'd have an 899cc Cinq when you could have a 1.1 Cinq/Sei.

41,000 miles, V reg 899cc Sei SX

I have an 1108 Cinq. Why I also have an 899 is a bit of a story, but, yes it was a runaround, that I got accident damaged and was also used by my daughter to do autotests in. However, I have now had the go ahead for her to use the rallycinq which is why the 899 is SORN in the garage.

Cheers

D

Haha. beat you all so far. the other halfs Seicento has done just 10600 miles!

Back