Midlands meet november?

Currently reading:
Midlands meet november?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Midlands people

Not fussed if it's my birthday meet - that's right at the start of the illuminations so it's going to be packed! I'll be staying over with parents. If Park and Ride's on, it's going to be a good option for this as it gets really busy round there.

And we're not going to any posh places are we? They don't have plates in posh places :cry:

that mango tree got plates in pics, but i no wanna go there and get ripped off :eek:
if we go near the end it can be lights, helz birthday, Diwali and christmas meet all in one?

shall i change title from people to north midlands meet?

Diwali Lantern Event
18/11/2007l

that mango tree got plates in pics, but i no wanna go there and get ripped off :eek:
if we go near the end it can be lights, helz birthday, Diwali and christmas meet all in one?

shall i change title from people to north midlands meet?

Diwali Lantern Event
18/11/2007l

It's not north midlands though :confused:. It's west ;)

Go with that, will try and get it booked off work next week.

west will just confuse people, they ony know south, north an a bit in the middle :p
call it an above birmingham meet :p

go with what Diwali? should we wait n see if any one else say any thing? :eek:

It's in the West Midlands, the only county that's named after where it is, I'd say that's as obvious as to location as you're going to get ;) North Midlands is like Stoke, which is a long way from Walsall :D

As for date, we're as well deciding it and presenting it to folks because no-one can ever make a decision :bang:

ooooo defo up for this, always wanted to go to Walsall illuminations :eek:

could we incorporate my birthday into it too, as well as helz's, christmas and diwali? as its my 40th but not till December:cry: :D oh and Toms is end of October lol

gaz, you should come to Leicester for diwali celebrations and lights ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back