Midlands Italia logo/sticker design: yay or nay...?

Currently reading:
Midlands Italia logo/sticker design: yay or nay...?

Would you be happy to have this displayed in your car...?

• I think it's wonderful; and would be proud to...!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No... -- and my reasons are in the comments below...

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm not sure... -- as I explain below...

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok so I am posting here rather than make another long thread in the poll section and causing chaos in there.

I should be able to get some time this Thursday to look at the lettering on the logo and if I can change it so it looks ok then I will get these printed as a carded version and send to homeward, as I have mentioned the text is a bit of a nightmare as it is wrapped around but hopefully I should be able to get it tweaked.

Ok so here are the carded versions in situ with the text altered, for some reason the I has decided to make a run for it so i need to look at this, possibly using different programmes are not helping trying to get the text correct.

The size seems fine but I will be posting these off to homeward so he can let me know what he thinks and comment accordingly.

Again with these I have cut by hand so if they seem a little untidy around the edges that is why, obviously the end version will be 100% circular (y).

Attachments

• Black Background.JPG
    Black Background.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • White Background.JPG
    White Background.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
Ok so here are the carded versions in situ with the text altered, for some reason the I has decided to make a run for it so i need to look at this, possibly using different programmes are not helping trying to get the text correct.

The size seems fine but I will be posting these off to homeward so he can let me know what he thinks and comment accordingly.

These arrived yesterday (Monday) morning -- so many thanks. Been laid up with a migraine since Thursday: hence my rather atypical quietnesss over the last few days. Feeling a lot better, now, though: so, hopefully will get to try them in the Punto's posh-but-fiddly tax-disc holder, later today. :)

They're printed on a really good-quality stock: so should last well; and I think will look incredibly neat, in situ. Once again, therefore, big thanks to chips1, for doing the hard and creative work; and to FullMetalScorpion (née FullMetalPanda) whose idea it was to produce these, as well as the more usual stickers. :worship:

Last edited:
...will get to try them in the Punto's posh-but-fiddly tax-disc holder, later today. :)

Sorry: not been a good week. However, here are a couple of piccies for your perusal: :chin:

Got to say how much I love the white-on-black in my black tax-disc holder. Very smart...! (y)
chips1 -- presuming that more than one of each sticker and card will be printed per sheet: would it be possible to have them mostly white-on-black, but with one or two black-on-white, per printed sheet...? :confused:

If this makes no sense, please feel free to PM/email me...! :cool:

By the way: they were the perfect size to slot into my posh holder...! :slayer:

So to confirm homeward yes these can both be printed on the same sheets

What are you waiting for then? :p
homeward this has been going on for far too long, :banghead: , time to bring it to a conclusion (reminds me of the classic panda section :thumbup: )

P.S. as a dictator you make a very good democrat :D

P.P.S. A big thank you to both chips 1 and homeward for all the hard work that has got us this far, its not been an easy ride.

Last edited:
When can we buy one? And how much?

I love your enthusiasm.. -- but please hold your horses...! :D

I've only just, this moment, ordered them: now everyone seems happy. Once I have a price (which will include a built-in small donation both to the Forum and Pinky the Panda), I shall let you all know...! :cool:

Please remember everyone... -- that this is all voluntary, done free-of-charge -- and almost certainly wouldn't be happening if (1) I hadn't felt lonely(?!) and decided to get off my behind, and try and get a few like-minded idiots, sorry, enthusiasts together on occasional Sundays (although I am extremely delighted how quickly the group has grown, and has started to be so self-reliant, so quickly...); and (2) chips1 hadn't sweated away with his stylus and wax tablet, and finally produced something people were as happy with as I was...! :p

Last edited:
Back