Posted by homeward
Pizza Hut Coventry Arena
Sunday, March 3, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, March 3, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Yes, I will be fizzing down the motorway to this, Twizzle's had two good runs out now so I have to fair and blast Fizzle to the Midlands :)

It would be great to see you there Gavin in one of your many Pandi :p

Would be great to meet you...! (y)

Aw thanks - better try to make it then! (y)

Will a scraggy and/or unwashed Panda do? It's really not the weather to be polishing so I might just bring the scruffy one...... :eek:

Wisey whats with the dislike on my comment? I was clearly messing :D Anyway inbox on FB at some point, got some questions for you :)

Lol i just thought it would be fun to click dislike :cool: Haha, and me inbox on facebook you mean? I love how people conventionally will throw a text/pm/fb inbox someones way when they want to talk, yet you ask for those you want to speak too to message you first. Lol (y) Ok, facebook message coming your way pal :D

Aw thanks - better try to make it then! (y)

Will a scraggy and/or unwashed Panda do? It's really not the weather to be polishing so I might just bring the scruffy one...... :eek:

Isn't your local bubbles/sparkles/mr clean open on a sunday morning then?

Thought the fiver it costs would be tax deductible :p

You could then get a bumper sticker 'handwashed by illegals' :devil:

Isn't your local bubbles/sparkles/mr clean open on a sunday morning then?

Thought the fiver it costs would be tax deductible :p

You could then get a bumper sticker 'handwashed by illegals' :devil:

Hmm don't know, but they'd only wash away the door bottoms!! :bang:

I might throw some water over it, but it will be as bad after the motorway anyway. If I bring the 4x4 it will be a slow motorway trip, so the scraggy one is favourite (I can cane it all the way :devil: )

I have never been to a Meet but would like to come, should i sign up to come on it?

Yes, please...! :D

I've never been to one, either... (and I'm organizing the blessed thing...)! Just think of it as a friendly get-together over food and drink with people of a similar FIAT-loving/fettling persuasion...! I promise, we don't bite... (well, only pizzas...)! :cool:

All you need to do is click on the "add me" (I think) link in the box at the top, where all the other attendees are listed.... (y)

Hi Folks

I have never been to a Meet but would like to come, should i sign up to come on it?

Could do with a few Tips

Cheers For now

Gareth

By all means come on down if you want to. The more the merrier. We dont bite...only into Pizza :devil: Or the occasional Abarth when one rolls in :slayer:

.....would now be an approriate time to mention i've never been to a Pizza Hut, ever, ever, ever

:yeahthat:

Ahhh Dom's coming :) Fantastic!

Right, on the subject of my little maps. I popped down earlier about 12:30 and had a nosey about the 3 areas i coloured in. First off, i think we can safely discount the BLUE area. Its awful to be frank, and in terms of if people want to get a nice photoshoot of all the cars (i would assume!) it doesn't leave much in the way of inspiration. Heres a photo of the area (garbage!)

The convenient place to meet, is directly outside Pizza Hut itself, the RED route. Not a bad idea in itself, and there were maybe 10 cars there in total today, leaving plenty of space to get 10-20 cars side by side, we'd be unlucky not to i reckon. It's ok, not the best option IMO, heres a photo of it roughly anyway.

(no comments for my PPP there either!)​

That leaves the GREEN spot, which I think is the best place. Which originally i didn't think was going to work as such, but upon inspection it was completely free of cars, for up 30 odd if required. Also, the natural curve of the paring spaces gives you, what i would class, a perfect photo opertunity. To let you all get a sense of it, i included my car....then imagine all 16(odd) cars lined up in this arch. I think its the perfect spot to meet/greet and take photo's :) Pizza Hut is a 20 second stroll across the park, or for those lazy you could drive (really now?)

GREEN AREA IMO FTW

Whats the common consensus homeward. Looking forward to this!

Back