Midland Italia mini meet anytime soon

Currently reading:
Midland Italia mini meet anytime soon

I'll post links up tomorrow for the different entrances, I'm just worried it will be a bit busy but we shouldn't find it hard for us all to park together. And I like the multi story idea alog its just trying to find a time where one won't be too busy.

Btw.... Much respect for the event team that work together with meet and stuff it's not easy to sort stuff out like this. So yeah I'll post links tomorrow we just need to find rough dates so we can select one and get it finalised.

Sam

but one of you is going to have to explain the attraction of it for me.... :confused:

Its a good way of going for a drive when nobody knows where to drive to ;). As a group activity its a bit of a laugh (note to self, keep camera handy to take pictures of people scrabbling around on the floor looking for caches)

Sweet can't wait! :) finally gonna get a chance to speak to people in person who don't hate fiats ;P
homeward could you be a massive help and post a link to Bens thread for his rebuild as that'll be the next one, I can't get to a pc tonight and I've been meaning to do it.

Perhaps Mr scientoceeney (forgive my spelling ;)) could join us for that one as I believe that meet will be a laugh and good way to meet people ;)

P.s I promise I'll get maps links up in the next few days.... Forgive my tardiness people :p

homeward could you be a massive help and post a link to Bens thread for his rebuild as that'll be the next one....

Your wish is my command...! :D

This why we're holding the meet.... :eek:

And here's the really important bit: a poll to decide when... -- please, everyone, pick a date as soon as you can.... Ta! (y)

Back