Technical Message "faire vérifier système Keyless entry"

Currently reading:
Technical Message "faire vérifier système Keyless entry"

Vally

Bonjour,
Depuis quelques jours j'ai le message faire "vérifier système Keyless entry" sur le tableau de bord de ma FIAT 500 X série 1 LOUNGE 1.4 MULTIAIR 140 CH DCT année 2017 en boîte automatique.
J'ai changé la pile de chaque clé mais ça n'a pas résolu le problème. Un matin je prends ma voiture et au moment d'appuyer sur le bouton MARCHE/ARRET, elle ne s'éteint pas pourtant le levier de vitesse était bien sur P. Elle a fini par s'éteindre. Au passage à la valise, le code erreur est le suivant B1053-64. Avez-vous déjà eu le même souci, et que faire ?
Un grand merci à vous

Looking up your fault code I come up with this....

"The Radio Frequency (RF) Hub is connected to a fused B(+) circuit and has a path to ground at all times. These connections allow it to remain functional regardless of the ignition switch status. Any input to the RF Hub that controls a vehicle system function that does not require that the ignition switch status be ON such as depressing a button on an Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) or Frequency Operated Button with Integrated Key (FOBIK) transmitter, prompts the RF Hub to wake up and transmit on the CAN data bus. The RF Hub uses On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) to monitor all hard wired inputs, outputs, functions and conditions for the circuits it controls."

As I have no experience of this problem, it is better that you wait till someone with experience elaborates on this error info answers.

Looking up your fault code I come up with this....

"The Radio Frequency (RF) Hub is connected to a fused B(+) circuit and has a path to ground at all times. These connections allow it to remain functional regardless of the ignition switch status. Any input to the RF Hub that controls a vehicle system function that does not require that the ignition switch status be ON such as depressing a button on an Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) or Frequency Operated Button with Integrated Key (FOBIK) transmitter, prompts the RF Hub to wake up and transmit on the CAN data bus. The RF Hub uses On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) to monitor all hard wired inputs, outputs, functions and conditions for the circuits it controls."

As I have no experience of this problem, it is better that you wait till someone with experience elaborates on this error info answers.
Bonjour,
Je vous remercie pour votre réponse. J'avais également trouvé cette information mais cela ne m'a pas permis d'en comprendre la cause Bonne soirée

There was a Service Bulletin back in 2015 for this issues. See attached file.

I can not say if your 2017 vehicle is covered by this or if you have another issue.

This could be a Dealer matter to attend to.

Attachments

• 334925295_4940.ht.pdf
    85.8 KB · Views: 118
Il y a eu un bulletin de service en 2015 pour ce problème. Voir fichier joint.

Je ne peux pas dire si votre véhicule 2017 est couvert par cela ou si vous avez un autre problème.

Cela pourrait être une question à régler pour le concessionnaire.
Bonjour, je vos remercie pour votre aide. Bon après midi

There was a Service Bulletin back in 2015 for this issues. See attached file.

I can not say if your 2017 vehicle is covered by this or if you have another issue.

This could be a Dealer matter to attend to.
I took screen shots of all that to show to my mechanic. Maybe it will help with my 2016 500X. I will report back. Thank you for sharing this!

I think I've solved my error message problem "service keyless entry system"... A local trusted service tech that worked on my car before ran the code and determined that a software update was required (as at least a first step to dx). It took awhile because the (FIAT?) network was down, but they completed the update the next day. So far so good. No more error message, and everything works great. $500 US which sounded better than the $1000 another forum member paid @ the Vancouver BC dealership. Hope this helps someone else.

Last edited:
Back