Meguiars polish

Currently reading:
Meguiars polish

I meant to post this up a question thats been in my mind, i cleaned the car the other day and after used meguiars polish, the polish went on ok but when i tried taking it off it was still on the paint, even using micro fibre cloths it took forever to get off, i didnt know whether the coating fiat use on the paint reacts with it or just you cant use it ? it wasnt because the car was still dirty as when i first got it from new i had the same problem, the car is GP T jet 08 in the exotica red, ive never had a problem with the polish before, i think its one of the best ive used on my other cars, any ideas?:confused:

Last edited:
ye same still see the polish, i was wondering if the autoglym would be better suited obs not if it does it to yours?, i didnt leave it on to long as far as im aware, as i always do a section rub it off etc incase of sudden rain burst or something, so hhmmm weird, maybe a bad batch of polish could be the cause?

Give the autoglym super resin polish a whirl. I've never used a polish thats so easy to apply and buffing it off is an absolute breeze. Follow it up with some of their extra gloss protection and or a good carnaubas wax, will set it off a treat

Back