General Matt Black

Currently reading:
General Matt Black

I have not even picked up my black bydiesel 500 yet, but i have booked it in for the full matt black makeover.
I cant wait first of all to get the car then to get it looking like this (ok not quite like this as this is an abarth)
3664795531_a8a96c2d0b.jpg

I have just had a look at raccoon and they have a place in Maidenhead where I live so I will give them a call.

Last edited:
I have not even picked up my black bydiesel 500 yet, but i have booked it in for the full matt black makeover.
I cant wait first of all to get the car then to get it looking like this (ok not quite like this as this is an abarth)
3664795531_a8a96c2d0b.jpg
Cool but I think it's only something which will work on an Abarth :)

If you wanted to go silly retro you could just get the bonnet done on a red car ;)

2327500010_a4e7f2625c.jpg

Thats it I am 100% getting it done...
The good thing is if I get bored of it I can take the wrap off and have new shiny paint underneath. OK it will be a waste of £1000 but who cares.

Thats it I am 100% getting it done...
The good thing is if I get bored of it I can take the wrap off and have new shiny paint underneath. OK it will be a waste of £1000 but who cares.
At least you can go back :) That's the one good thing about it. Have you thought about going for a coloured wrap or even a printed design?

At least you can go back :) That's the one good thing about it. Have you thought about going for a coloured wrap or even a printed design?

I may change the colour next year, but for now it had to be matte black.

Back