Technical Mass Air Flow Meter

Currently reading:
Technical Mass Air Flow Meter

71matt

Hi Guys, I've got a Weekend 2.4 Jtd on a W plate and think the air flow meter needs replacing. Has anyone got any ideas where to find one at a resonable price? Can you just get a replacement sensor for these or does it have to be the whole unit? any help would be much appreciated. Cheers Matt

Hmm scrapyards would be cheapest option, other then that, maybe attempt to clean the sensor?

Try Parts Gateway.com. its a scrap yard site. Put in the part you want.Dont take the first quote..other quotes will follow..someone will have one. May cost on delivery. Used this site a few times and seems ok.

Last edited:
It's not only EBay. Get a genuine one. I got one for my 1.9JTD from a local motor factors made by Fuel Parts and it was duff. Had a really bad time getting my money back.

Hi guys thanks for all the advice, I ended up purchasing one from ebay ( against advice I know ) needed to try and save a bit of money being silly season and all that. After a few teething troubles ( my fault for not connecting it up properly) it's running spot on, and performing how it should. I forgot how well the old girl does go! I even gave her a wash and hoover, so at least the dogs will appreciate it! I'll keep you posted if anything changes, cheers Matt:)

Hi Guys, I've got a Weekend 2.4 Jtd on a W plate and think the air flow meter [FONT=&quot]Car parts[/FONT] replacing. Has anyone got any ideas where to find one at a resonable price? Can you just get a replacement sensor for these or does it have to be the whole unit? any help would be much appreciated. Cheers Matt

Yeah, I would go to a scrapeyard, although it might be tough for you to find it.

Back