DSC_0012.JPG

Stilo Mario's Stilo Tractor

Introduction

Well I have always looked at Stilo's and thought they were a nice car and the chance has finally come, (well if i'm honest, this is my second chance to have one, first was an Arbarth but choose a Jag instead) for me to own one, this time its a nice daily JTD Wagon that has a couple of small issues but nothing that worries me really.

Good bits, its a Dynamic so has lots of toys, its the 115bhp 1.9JTD so MPG will be nice and high, it doesn't have horrible leather, which makes me happy.

Bad bits, clear coat peel on drivers front wing, not worried, rust on the sills due to stone chips from the common lack of mud guards, not worried, and it feels down on power but that might be because I have come from a 150bhp 2.0 petrol to this lol.
well, Mario is about to throw in the towel, I have now got a squecky Alternator bearing. hmmmmm I may look into another car and take this off the road for a few months and rebuild it.

To-Do list
Drive Shaft
Boost leak
Alternator
steering rack
rear wheel bearing
rear brakes (bought not fitted)
flexi pipe (bought not fitted)
Replace headlights
Replace bumper (bought not fitted)
Replace rear seats due to missing middle seat belt

Thats quite a list :lol: keep it on the road till after stanford so I can park next to ya but not too close otherwise you will show mine up :lol:

Thats quite a list :lol: keep it on the road till after stanford so I can park next to ya but not too close otherwise you will show mine up :lol:

Oh **** yeah, I forgot Stanford lmao, and I think it will be the other way around, mine aint pretty to look at, i'm all about function over looks.

Well, its official, its been Replaced. and its got bids on eBay so its 100% going now. bye bye my stilo, you did me well.

I will be back in the future with another stilo as I really want one as a track car.

You should off sold the wheels separate to get some cash back mate you didnt give the three door bumper in with the sale aswell did you

It wasn't a 3dr bumper, it was a replacement 5dr/MW, I just needed rid of the car really, gutted it went so cheap but now I have space on my drive for the Signum as its almost the same size lol.

Back