General Marea drivers door

Currently reading:
General Marea drivers door

gray100

Hi, I have had my Marea 100 ELX auto for 4 years now and to date it is run superbly with only normal servicing. Got it with 38000 miles on the clock and todate has only reached 52000 and runs like as sweet as a watch. Have never had to buy anything other than usual service parts and now have a problem. This afternoon a neighbour reversed out of her drive and straight into my drivers door putting a big dent into it. Don't want to get the insurance involved in it as the car only cost me £350 and don't want to risk having it written off. As I have never had to buy anything like this before would appreciate any advice on who to try to get another door (preferable blue) to replace it? Only ones I have found so far have been stripped down and would like to get a complete one for an easier repair, any suggestions?

Brava front doors will also fit, I guess the wiring pinout is same.
Just get one with same amount of electric windows.

Two bolts from the hinges, hammer the wind catch pin up and disconnect the electric connector. Lift the doop upwards and drop new one in. Easy to change.

Might want the switch handle from the old door so the keys fit so you need to take the interior panel off anyway.

Hi, I have had my Marea 100 ELX auto for 4 years now and to date it is run superbly with only normal servicing. Got it with 38000 miles on the clock and todate has only reached 52000 and runs like as sweet as a watch. Have never had to buy anything other than usual service parts and now have a problem. This afternoon a neighbour reversed out of her drive and straight into my drivers door putting a big dent into it. Don't want to get the insurance involved in it as the car only cost me £350 and don't want to risk having it written off. As I have never had to buy anything like this before would appreciate any advice on who to try to get another door (preferable blue) to replace it? Only ones I have found so far have been stripped down and would like to get a complete one for an easier repair, any suggestions?

Hi, :)
sorry to hear that..,
what blue.. colour code would help here,
or a photo, ;)
the fairly common solid dark blue - there are 2 in my local yard,
Wantage, Oxon, OX12

Charlie

Many thanks for your replies, it is the standard dark blue colour. A friend has found a Brava door locally (Manchester) that will hopefully fit the bill and will be looking at it this weekend, big bonus is that it will be free and complete. However in case it does not work any idea on cost and shipping (and are the doors complete or stripped? Once again folks many thanks for helping out a newbie in need.

Gray

Back