Man Utd vs. Burton Albion

Currently reading:
Man Utd vs. Burton Albion

H2DaE said:
I know, but it's not like they deserve to beat us just because they are the underdogs. Thats like saying the Germans deserved to win WW2 because we won loads of wars before that :rolleyes:

huh not quite the same:confused:

just wud have been nice to c burton win(y)

H2DaE said:
I know, but it's not like they deserve to beat us just because they are the underdogs. Thats like saying the Germans deserved to win WW2 because we won loads of wars before that :rolleyes:

How on earth can you compare something like WW2 to a football match ???

I though burton played well, but that rossi he really impressed me today. Never seen him play before but he won me over. I would like to see him on the first team shortly. Get rid off that w*+k off SAHA, he has no idea what day it is GURRRR should of had all his chances put away:bang:

christopher watson said:
How on earth can you compare something like WW2 to a football match ???

A lot of people do when discussing our relationship with the German folks, rightly or wrongly. I knew there was no way on earth Burton were going to win but what a night that must have been for them, in Old Traffod, on telly, seeing their heroes, wow :D

After seeing the leeds penalties last night, no one would struggle against them, they couldnt hit a barn door

Dats right leeds r comin back :woot:

hate glory supporters can never see the point?

my two flatmate support man utd an only 1 of them i think is genuine cos e lives in manc, we have good banter about it.

shame you got beat in the derby :nerner:

nvm burton :)

I have supported united since day one, my family brought us up that way. I have recently found out my mum is taking my bro to Bolton matches :eek: :yuck: Whats all that about two rebels in the family hummm. I suppose if i was to be a glory hunter i would forget united and go follow chelsea :slayer: NOT
Also the derby was a good game aswell apart from the fact, but i suppose they are a good team aswell they have definatly come along way

rossi yea could do same name and all but this is the first time i have heard of him will have to do some searchs. Definatly want to see more of him.

The noise from the united supporters tonight was dreadful, the worst ive heard all season! Just because we were expected to win doesnt mean the supporters cant sing, chant and cheer. (n)

Back