Technical Man, this car is gonna cost me a fortune.

Currently reading:
Technical Man, this car is gonna cost me a fortune.

doolahrock

I've never considered myself the kind of guy that would buy a car and then be unable to stop thinking about things to do to it.......but the B did it to me.

It's my third car and my third FIAT. Don't know what it is but I just love FIAT. When I saw the B for the first time I was hooked.

Finally picked up T reg 45,000m for 2,500. Bargain.......kind of.

Got a CD/ipod stereo, new cambelt and a strut brace but I fear it is only the beginning. Really want a tan leather do for the interior (seats, door panels) as I saw another blue B that looked fantastic with it.

Mohair hood....more bucks.

Knocking noise from the front but it sounds mechanical so should be covered under warranty.

Getting some bad wind noise at speeds of 60+. It's not the rubbers as the gap in the window is at the front so the window must be mis-aligned (which could be a costly job from reading a previous thread).

there is a small dent at the rear divers side as well. Doesn't really bother me but does anyone know if this can be repaired?

Oh, and a barchetta logo badge for the back.

What else has anyone had done since buying their B?

Jon

Here is a pic of the dent. Any advice most welcome.

Jon

Attachments

• dent pic.jpg
    dent pic.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 18
Cheers Alan

The B does look especially nice in the blue I think. Thankfully the paint is in tact.

I'll check out chipsaway Doc.

Cheers folks

Jon

Back