Making convoys simpler?

Currently reading:
Making convoys simpler?

Ozric-Al

Established member
Is there any way we can have a facility on here whereby when there is a meet anyone who wants to go can simply put in a postcode and see if a convoy is going past them?

Failing that, a map facility that people can flag their location and postcode on that the convoy organisers can look at to work out suitable meeting points.

Any views?

Yeah i've seen the map idea on another forum before...

But it only showed peoples locations.... some people even lived in the middle of the sea.lol

But i was actually thinking this the other day, yet to come up with any ideas as to how though.

jamie86 said:
Yeah i've seen the map idea on another forum before...

But it only showed peoples locations.... some people even lived in the middle of the sea.lol

But i was actually thinking this the other day, yet to come up with any ideas as to how though.

yeah they have used that idea on WWW.CLUBLUPO.COM and it is kinda a good idea if done right if rushed its just confusing

Yeah thats a brilliant idea... maybe do it through county instead of postcode though?

Maybe have a form which you type in your town and county and type of fiat and then that goes onto other close by or same area and type of fiat owners..?

Back