Tuning Magneti Marelli Upgrade Power Module for Twinair

Currently reading:
Tuning Magneti Marelli Upgrade Power Module for Twinair

I have a question for DaMoeKri or anyone else who has used the Elaborazioni software for programming MM modules:

Do you get the "STEP 1" and "STEP 2 PRO" buttons left of the "SW 1" and "SW 2" buttons in the Elaborazioni software? These buttons should give you the possibility to adjust the "maps" created by MM. (I know that doing this is very dangerous, but I'm just curious.) Whenever I use the Elaborazioni software, these buttons are not visible.

Below a link to a manual that describes these buttons:
http://www.magnetimarelli-checkstar...e installation and setup Tuning Box MM_EN.pdf

As far as I remember I didn't see those buttons either. Maybe they were removed in a newer version of the Elaborazioni software...

The MM module naming is a bit strange. When I received my module (for my previous 500), there were two labels on the cardboard packaging. The original label said "ME110T", but the one on top said "ME111T". I thought maybe MM used an old packaging for this new module, but the label on the module itself also said "ME110T", and so did the Elaborazioni software.

MMbox1.jpg

MMbox2.jpg

MMbox3.png

Yeah I wonder about the ME110T/ME111T too. My guess is that the ME111T is a slightly newer hardware revision. Mine is the ME110T.

As far as I remember I didn't see those buttons either. Maybe they were removed in a newer version of the Elaborazioni software...
Could it be that you only get these "STEP 1" and "STEP 2 PRO" buttons if you registered as Checkstar Authorised Dealer at me100t.com? I didn't do that since I'm not.

Back