Machine Polisher

Currently reading:
Machine Polisher

SJB1985

Grande Punto Fanatic
Hello All,

Can anyone recommend a good machine polisher that isnt going to cost me a fortune, I would like something to replace my clarke one which tbh the head is not interchangeable and is too big, does a job but does make life a little awckward.

if by any chance anyone is looking to sell one let me know :D

Regards
Stephen

Also a good machine mate.

Look for a bundle like the one I posted with pads / backing plate / polish as works out cheaper and is simpler!

^^Back plate is 'on' the machine in the pic shown in the link^^

Velcro, and the polishing pad affixes onto it

That is a rotary, not a random orbital polisher. If you aren't careful you could burn through or push your paint due to heat build up.

If you go down this route, get a panel from a scrap dealer and practice on it.... Or the wife's car. Ha ha...

Machine is basic too... No soft start and low ish torque but not a bad machine on a budget.

I started with a DA and moved onto rotary and now use both depending on the job and car....

That is a rotary, not a random orbital polisher. If you aren't careful you could burn through or push your paint due to heat build up.

If you go down this route, get a panel from a scrap dealer and practice on it.... Or the wife's car. Ha ha...

Machine is basic too... No soft start and low ish torque but not a bad machine on a budget.

I started with a DA and moved onto rotary and now use both depending on the job and car....

Ok thanks mate so now I am torn between two machines!

This under budget (JUST)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dodo-Juic...A%2BFICS%2BUFI&otn=21&pmod=261235153734&ps=54

and

This slightly over budget but not by too much so the GF cant shout too loudly (who am I kidding LOL)

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polis...s-6-autofinesse-revitalise-kit/prod_1222.html

Trying to get one of these, my 5th year service and renew my insurance all in the month of September, I am telling myself it is achievable lol :D

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
DAS6 auto finesse kit mate. No experience with autoglym compounds but auto finesse very good. The machines are extremely similar tbh

Last edited:
Back