M1 convoy to stanford? north to south

Currently reading:
M1 convoy to stanford? north to south

AppleSei said:
yep, plus if we set up a stand like last year, cars will be needed to be moved around etc to accomodate different models if everyone turns up at different times etc.

Get up you lazy b*stard :p :D

lol but im coming from newcastle! Id be ok for that time but our lass is coming and dont think she'd apprieciate that time!

Stuart DemonD said:
6.30am - you lightweight, that is a lie-in for some ;)

I am local, but will make sure I get there early - I hate queuing getting into events.

Does it kick off at 9? can you get in before?

LanciaMad said:
Does it kick off at 9? can you get in before?
Usually, a lot of these events are open a lot earlier, to get trade stands in and such like.

I remember turning up at Gaydon one year, with Firewarrior and Dunc [I think :eek:] - we got there so early, we didn't have to pay :slayer:

LanciaMad said:
she'll murder me!(n)

Tell her she can sleep in the car while you're driving (y) My bro will probably be doing that. :)

hola amigos.

I'm afraid to say i'm not gonna be convoying...

sorry i didn't get round to this thread.. didn't even know it was up...

I can't be doing with getting up that early on my days off work... i have to get up monday to friday at 6:30.

I'll be down in Leicester anyway on Sunday morning. so I'll catch you all there....

Convoy home though :D

TTFN

Seraph said:
hola amigos.

I'm afraid to say i'm not gonna be convoying...

sorry i didn't get round to this thread.. didn't even know it was up...

I can't be doing with getting up that early on my days off work... i have to get up monday to friday at 6:30.

I'll be down in Leicester anyway on Sunday morning. so I'll catch you all there....

Convoy home though :D

TTFN

guess we shall see you there. have you pm'd sammi as she thinks you will be on the stand :confused:

looks like its gonna be a convoy of 2 :D

No worries it was 2 down to brooklands, then became 3 en route.

Im out all day now. Ill be on later this evening, will make sure everything is sweet.

If not woolley edeg at 6.30

Back