M1 convoy to stanford? north to south

Currently reading:
M1 convoy to stanford? north to south

thought it would be good to arrange for people using the M1 to meet up on the way down and convoy to stanford?

so anyone using the M1 post what junction you will be joining at and lets see what we can get going! :)

Re: M1 convoy to stanford?

oh am i?

How do you know i wouldnt be doing A1 onto M18 onto M1?

Lol im only kidding but the route mentioned is a lot easier for me but i dont mind a slight detour :)

The convoys are starting now! Look at the threads starting! :D

its only an extra 10 mins going that way

where is everyone meeting? the first services along? Cant think what it is called

woolley edge?

the gayest name for a services ever!

OXCiD3 said:
is this for the sat or the sunday?
i assume all you guys are staying over...

Nope this is for sunday morning were all too poor or tight to stay.

Your miles away from us, what you doing on the northern thread ;) :D

crazydave said:
ok, in terms of mileage what are we talking there and back :confused: and petrol wise as i wil be skint :cry:

yeah from my postcode which isnt too far from you its 224miles round trip. and don't forget £8.00 entry!

so who is deciding the route/who we following? ive got the satnav but am happy to follow someone else if they know the way:)

What time you guys heading down, might join up depending on the time.

Early doors maybe bout 6.30am or so.

Ive been before so i guess im the only veteran out of us all, My sat nav picks it up but its signposted from the motorway

AppleSei said:
Early doors maybe bout 6.30am or so.

Ive been before so i guess im the only veteran out of us all, My sat nav picks it up but its signposted from the motorway

fook that, i'll come down a bit later I think, doesnt get to busy later on does it?

LanciaMad said:
fook that, i'll come down a bit later I think, doesnt get to busy later on does it?

yep, plus if we set up a stand like last year, cars will be needed to be moved around etc to accomodate different models if everyone turns up at different times etc.

Get up you lazy b*stard :p :D

Back