M.O.T time

Currently reading:
M.O.T time

Goldywaggon

Banned
ok the gt has went in for its M.O.T :shock: lets see wat the results are, shouldnt fail on much though its hard to tell cos i have not had the car long :lol: will post back wat it fails on , thats if it fails ;) but being a fiat it will prob lol

ok just back from the garage and its not good news :(

the car needs a good few things done

firstly the guy couldnt put the cat back on because the guy that put the decat on has welded it on so it would be a 50/50 chance it might not work puttting it back on, so he just left it so failed on emisions

needs a new front shock cos this one is leaking badly
needs new rear suspension arm
some kind of sensor valve for the back brake which is also making it fail on rear braking power.
something else to do with the back brakes too

the guy says nearly all the parts will need to come from fiat so dont exspect it to be cheap.

he says im looking about up too 300 pound including labour
:cry:

i want to cry

****in gutted for ya mate.

Welcome to the world of Fiat ownership

i thought that knocking last night was the trailing arm. :(

Goldywaggon said:
ok just back from the garage and its not good news :(

the car needs a good few things done

firstly the guy couldnt put the cat back on because the guy that put the decat on has welded it on so it would be a 50/50 chance it might not work puttting it back on, so he just left it so failed on emisions

needs a new front shock cos this one is leaking badly
needs new rear suspension arm
some kind of sensor valve for the back brake which is also making it fail on rear braking power.
something else to do with the back brakes too

the guy says nearly all the parts will need to come from fiat so dont exspect it to be cheap.

he says im looking about up too 300 pound including labour
:cry:

i want to cry

Autosave would stock most parts?!

Back