Technical Luggage guard

Currently reading:
Technical Luggage guard

Jasper205

Hello guys,

I saw this picture from a Nemo:
http://visuel3d.citroen.com/V3DCentral/2CA9/J0/RolloversNew/Features/PX20/PX20_1.jpg

Has anybody fitted anything like this in a qubo? I'm using my qubo without the rear seats, and often bring luggage. Now I've also purchased a 2nd hand passenger seat, the type that can be folded down. This type of guard would be perfect, or mayby something that fits just behind the passenger seat. If not for sale mybe I will try to fabricate something myself.

Best regards,

Jasper

I think that should fit ok I use my qubo as a van and was looking to fit this type of thing

Would you still be able to use the rear seats?

I've contacted the fiat dealer, they can't order this piece... I'll try Citroën nest week!

The fold down seat is fitted, some thoughts:
- back rest angle is not adjustable
- the folding down is really easy
- the seat is not as soft
- seat can't be moved back or forward
- there is no airbag, the car keeps telling me... Anybody knows how to disable this?

Cheers,

Jasper

I want one too!!! Have you had any luck getting hold of one? Any idea how it would attach to the car to secure it? Mine is to keep my 2 Bullmastiffs in the back (with the rear seats down or out) and not squished in the passenger seat!

Would you still be able to use the rear seats?

I've contacted the fiat dealer, they can't order this piece... I'll try Citroën nest week!

The fold down seat is fitted, some thoughts:

- back rest angle is not adjustable

- the folding down is really easy

- the seat is not as soft

- seat can't be moved back or forward

- there is no airbag, the car keeps telling me... Anybody knows how to disable this?

Cheers,

Jasper

Could possibly be reconfigured with the dealer tool failing that a 2.5 ohm resistor in the plug

I've tried the dealer: "technically I could probably help you, but we can't do it because of responsibility.

Are you sure of the 2.5 ohm resistor? I could put one in myself! The rest of the would still work properly than? The resistor probably doesn't need to be a high amp resistor?

I haven't tried for the luggage guard yet. Yesterday I've built a walk-in closet (without doors), 3.10w x 2.20h, the largest panel was 2.38m and everything fitted in the car! I just had to leave the tailgate open for 5cm or so. I think lengths of 230cm will fit in properly. Amazing for such a small car:D

Yes a 2.5 ohm resistor or you could search fleabay for a plug in emulator , yes the rest will still work fine ,
So I finally decided to do something about the annoying beep after starting and bought myself a resistor. 2.5ohm was not available, so I got 2.4ohm. I plugged it in according the picture but no effect so far! There is 2 orange and 1 black wire. no matter which combination I trie it doesn't have any effect.

Must the error be removed from the car's memory?
Which wires must be connected by the resistor?

Foto-HLU8OKUQ-D.jpg

Back