General sump/engine guards

Currently reading:
General sump/engine guards

MTD

can under body guards be bought and retro fitted? also what about getting more ground clearence?

tar

Mine's got the Adventure pack on it that includes a sump guard and raised ground clearance, different wheels and tyres and traction control. Think is the same as the Qubo Trekking :)

So I should keep an eye out on taxavoidancebay for someone pranging a qubo trekker then (y)
I would get a 4x4 but adapting and overcoming these days, had to reverse up the soddin track at 6 this mornin n crawl down the hill to the main road in 1st n still locked up (probably a 50-60% slope when lockin up).
dread to think what the 'nice' chaps at FIAT would charge for a trekker kit :eek:

I've been very impressed with the traction+ button, been down muddy tracks with easy. Just put in Fiorino adventure into youtube...

what's all this traction + gadgetry you speak of ;)? its just the current winter tyres I've got on her that cause the main issue, they be useless as a politician.
She doesn't go up our track (forwards) in an inch of snow, the set before would manage plenty of snow aslong as the level was no higher than the bottom of the front bumper, am thinking of either vredestein snowtrac 3 or michelin alpin 5's as I can't find any insa tubro tt770 in the uk.

It's a button on the dash that is also on the trekking cars, basically a traction control that senses which wheel is spinning, controls the spinning and grip. The 20mm extra ground clearance has helped me out a couple of times:D The standard tyres are mud and snow design but don't think are winter compound.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
I know what the button does was just being sarcy (y) my car's not new enough/high spec for such luxuries ;)

Back