Technical Lower heater controls - illumination light

Currently reading:
Technical Lower heater controls - illumination light

NIGELOG

Any one know where bulb/fuse is for lights that illuminate the three lower heater control knob lights. All the others work. These went out when trying to sort cig lighter. Its not a function of the lighter bulb is it?? Any help appreciated

These bulbs are tiny and very delicate there are 4 total and rarely they all work, your repair job else where may have popped the last couple that were working

I believe they are on the same fuse as other interior lights so if others are working these should be working as well

Ta judderbar. With regard to temp sensor, got the housing with the screw in type sensor so hopefuly it will fit. Check other thread. Hoping to change thermostat and sensor tomorrow as too cold here for only warm air from heater.

Mine don't even light up anymore... Anyone know if there is a bulb that needs changing?

Sorry to steal the post but it saves opening up a new thread!!

I recently had to replace all 4 of these and went to halfords just because it's close and I didn't really want to wait, when I got there and saw that they charge £1.99 PER BULB i decided that instead of being robbed blind, I'd wait two days and order them off eBay for a small fraction of the price.

Back