General lost mk1 punto gt blue fob key

Currently reading:
General lost mk1 punto gt blue fob key

hi i have lost my blue fob key,i only have a blue key and a alarm key thing.am i able to use another fob key and reprograme it to my car.all advise and help appreciated thanks.tyson

ok where can i get 1 from because i didnt get 1 when i bought the car,i had 1 blue key plus fob.my fob was playing up due to led pins needing soldering.i repregramed it on the black sensor on the roofline in the car.

18012013511.jpg i have this new ecu fitted to the car.will this cause a problem?

hopefully the remote still works.. Problem with the GT alarm is it only turns off with the remote, if its on and you open the door with the key the alarm goes off. Same goes for it being armed, only comes on with the remote not by locking with key.

thats exactly right blu,i need another key with the button to set alarm as i have lost the key,i have the little round black key to disable to alarm from under the bonnet.dont know about the ecu as i have a atom link ecu,will that be a problem in the future?

I still have a normal blue key to unlock car and start it,jus want the car to be alarmed as car has been smashed before and my head,inlet manifold and turbo is in the back lol.thanks blue73 and to the other fella

Last edited by a moderator:
Back