Technical lost key codes?

Currently reading:
Technical lost key codes?

basa99

Hi, i have a code for my ignition keys but i am not sure if it is correct. is there anyway i can find out if the code actually 'fits' my keys?

its the code for the keys which start the vehicle. there is a mechanical code and an electronic code on the blue cad from Fiat? not sure if this is clear? thanks

We cut keys to code and sometimes send them thru the post.
So, if you send me your key cut code and a picture of your key, I can tell you if the code matches your existing key (no charge, its 2 mins work). If it does, chances are you have the correct imo code.

I can put your key cut code into my machine and it will give me a preview of the cuts its about to make.

E-mail it to me if you like.
[email protected]

Last edited:
I have never had this card with the codes but would like to have them in case of keyloss or emergency ,spoke to the local Fiat dealer he said you can not get them as you have to bring the vehicle in to check this out electronically is this true??

No, they be talking jibba jabba.

I have a 53 plate Ducato JTD but all I have is just the one key, how do I go about getting a spare? I dont have a master key either. I could put a picture up or mail it to you if that helps. I have central locking/

Thanks (y)

Last edited:
This has been bugging me for a long time also.

I have a 52 reg Ducato with only 2 black ignition keys. It does not have central locking.

Should I have a red key as well?

I have never had this card with the codes but would like to have them in case of keyloss or emergency ,spoke to the local Fiat dealer he said you can not get them as you have to bring the vehicle in to check this out electronically is this true??

What they mean is you can obtain the codes through them however you must prove the vehicle is yours....for obvious security reasons!

Back