General Looking to purchase Fiat 850T or 600T

Currently reading:
General Looking to purchase Fiat 850T or 600T

ivrilfox

Hello, this is my first post so i apologize if this isn't the right place. I'm interested to invest a FIAT van/camper. I was wondering if anyone on this board has either an 850T or a 600T available for purchase (specifically the round headlight look without the crossover grill).

• FIAT 600 T between 1962-1969
  • FIAT 850 T 1976 or below

Please feel free to leave me your contact info below or contact me directly here if you have one that is in great condition. Thank you

Hi, just joined the forum to find out more about the machine I have sat in my garage -it's a Fiat 850T camper van, not running as far as I know (was a drunken eBay purchase that I got delivered several years ago although the guy I got it from listed it as in running. It's not likely that I'll get around to working on it in the near future so let me know if you're interested. Based in Suffolk, £700 would cover my costs but open to offers... I'll see if I can get some pictures up...

Hi there, i have interest in van. Can you put up some pictures or send to me directly. Thanks!

Hi IvrilFox, you saw my post with the photos, sorry couldn't work out how to get them up here (worked it out now). I'll PM, if I can work out how to do that...

Back