General Looking for first car..would like a punto

Currently reading:
General Looking for first car..would like a punto

I had a 75sx and i loved it. I only traded it for a punto elx cabrio in white with blue top. sigh. the cabrio died on the way back from italy so now have a punto II go (cheap 2 run)

get a 75 they're great.

i have shopped around for insurance and found norwich union direct the best. they are also good at sorting u out when u crash (ahem).

My insurance is cheap however as i am an old git (42) lol.

FINALLY GOT A PUNTO!!! i got a 1.2 16V 85SX (i think..lol) apparantly the same engine as the sporting but wiv different trim, oh and radio buttons on the steering wheel, bling.. although its green so i think i will get it sprayed black, the insurance for it is £1760 with S.I.B if i do pass plus, and £2400 if i dont, so guess what im doing once i have dun my test(hint: pass plus..just incase ur really slow)..

Mike

ur seriously concidering spraying it black, it'll seriously dent ur bank balance, an ur gunna need it done properlly inside and out... (engine bay, boot space) B) look sweet once its dont though

Mike, you should be able to get cheaper than that! Try Endsleigh....

Spraying a car with paintwork in good nick is just asking for trouble and a hefty cost!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

Back