looking for an hgt, possible track car

Currently reading:
looking for an hgt, possible track car

A

Andy1.6hlx

so i've not been on here for ages, well since i've owned my mk2 golf gti (which i love), however my mate has just bought an mr2 as a track car and i was thinking of getting a track car myself... then i thought about how to get the most for my money and it came to me... an hgt! :)

if anyone is selling one that is in decent working order, doesn't need to have tax or mot then let me know :D

http://www.network54.com/Forum/15639/thread/1324132612/last-1324338315/HGT+155+for+sale

I can send pics if required.....

P010810_075601.jpg

I assumed that the water pump was maybe on its way out becuase i could not get rid of air in the system (running water noise in dash) after i put a new thermo on it, but since december i have flush the system again and renewed the coolant and not had any more issues with air in the system....

Rear O/S brake caliper is still an issue...

Link above doesn't mention that the car has a full S/S Cat back system (Mid-Sport)...

P010810_075601.jpg

the silver one looks lush but it's a bit out of my price range for a track car as it kinda defeats the object of getting a bravo for cheap power... could definately be interested in the other one though if i could have some pics and a price and where you're based :)

Hi Andy whats your email... Im in Preston, i need to find a suitable replacement 4 door before i can sell.... so it may be a few weeks to a month or so..... Im visiting a scrappy tmoz see if i can get a o/s/r caliper so will have that fixed....

P010810_075601.jpg

hey man my email is [email protected] (excuse the lame email aha) tbh man i wouldn't be in the position to buy for another month or so anyway so that would suit me down to the ground :)

Karl,your is too good to scrap and use as a track car mate

Ill fated Fiat Red Paint.... my car would of been called Patch had there not been one already... Mechanically yea its sound everything works got all the keys and the only reason im looking for something else is cus i need a four door... not looking to save money on fuel or anything which is why im looking at a 3series 2.5\2.8 something like that...

P010810_075601.jpg